16+ West Brom Stadium The Lord's My Shepherd PNG

16+ West Brom Stadium The Lord's My Shepherd PNG. The lord's my shepherd is one of 75 west bromwich albion soccer songs on our fanchants west brom fans anthology i (real baggies football songs). The project honours and celebrates the fans of west bromwich albion fc, exploring the emotional connection and role the club plays in the identity of west bromwich and the wider black country.

The Lords My Shepherd At West.Bromwich Albion - YouTube
The Lords My Shepherd At West.Bromwich Albion - YouTube from i.ytimg.com
Only thing is, west brom will be in a chipper mood themselves. The lord's my shepherd is a christian hymn. West brom have got a few players down though.

Second straight win takes baggies eight points from safety.

The lord is my shepherd. Leicester away 07/11/09, fans celebrate and sing the lords my shepherd after gonzalo jara scores the 2nd in the first half. After i said 'the lord's prayer', as i always do, what suddenly came to mind was the hymn, 'the lord is my shepherd', but for the life of me, i could not remember all the words, and i was determined to look. He heals the broken hearted, and bind up their wounds.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url